"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's Sunday but it feels like Monday. I just had a whole week of Mondays. I'm sick and my head feels like the size of the Good Year blimp. Izzy is teething, among other things, and is pretty miserable. She's taking a nap right now, praise the Lord.

Izzy is out of the awkward crawling stage and is full on crawling. She is all over the house which also means when I pick her up she had dog hair all over her, gross!

Her favorite places to explore are:

under the coffee table-I removed the magazines after she scratched her eye, but she still loves going under it.
under her swing-she likes to pull at the straps
the trash can in the kitchen. Unlike other children I know of, she hasn't licked the can yet.
the entertainment system-she likes to play with the dvd's

What's missing from this list? Oh, Yes...Her toys! She has all these toys to play with strewn across the living room, and she plays with them for about two seconds. Sweet, sweet child.

Let's hope some toothies come through soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates