"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Friday, November 02, 2007

I should be going to bed because I have a monster headache, but I will probably be up most of the night monitoring Izzy. She had an intestinal virus with a high fever for about 5 days, and her fever broke on Thursday. She seemed to be doing better and then this morning I was playing with her and before my eyes this rash started appearing all over her body. She has it everywhere except for her arms and legs. It's even all over her face and head:( I have to call the nurse again tomorrow to let her know how she's doing but it but it sounds like she has Roseola. It's highly contagious which sucks because Kris and I are very involved with our church service on Sunday, but Kris is being a good daddy and staying home with her. There is nothing we can do but let the Roseola run it's course and help Izzy get plenty of rest. I have to monitor her tonight because if it's get worse I'm taking her in. Oh, the joys of parenthood. Pray that she gets better soon. It's not fun for her, and I have to say this rash isn't a good look for her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amie this is carolyn. Ashley has had the before. It looks relaly bad but the good new's is it does go away after a few day's. I know that she will be ok. I wil be praying for though.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Template by:
Free Blog Templates