"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Kris and I went to Old Navy today and bought Izzy a winter coat and a hat and mittens. It was quite comical trying to put the coat on her. I was going to get 12-18 months so it would fit her all winter long, but it was so big on her...even though she is almost average in weight she is still so petite and short. She looked like a eskimo and she couldn't really move. She didn't know what to do so she just sort of layed there. I ended up getting the 6-12 month coat.

We also went to Bath and Body Works and I think it's amazing some of the smells they come up with. They have this bodywash that smells exactly like a candycane. I'm not so sure about getting out of the shower smelling like a candy cane, but if your husbands like candycanes or gingerbread, or pumpkin pie....they have a variety of smells...I'll stop there. I need to keep this G rated. My grandparents read this blog. And anyway, it's getting late...time to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. And you didn't get a picture of Izzy in this state of "Dad, Mom, what are you doing?" I'm sure that's what her face said anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Template by:
Free Blog Templates