"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, December 20, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS WEEK!

Last night I had a random asthma attack and took two double treatments back to back.  I say random because usually I have warnings leading up to an attack.  But this one came on suddenly and I ended up being awake all night because my treatments give me the shakes and a headache.  Anyway, my excitement over Christmas week trumps no sleep.  This happens to be my only night I can wrap presents before heading to the west side, so it's going to be a late night.

I secretly envy those people who do complimentary gift wrapping.  I think they are magic because their hands make every gift look so beautiful and shiny.  I'm not exaggerating when I say, I suck at wrapping presents.  You could give a wad of wrapping paper to Noah and he could do a better job than me.  Those dang corners get me every time.  And do they have to make packages in such odd shapes and sizes.  Let's just package everything in a uniform looking box.  I can at least attempt that.  Part of the problem is that I'm also not patient when it comes to wrapping.  I don't know why.  

Well, I'm off to it then.  I don't really have that much to wrap this year so hopefully it won't take too long:)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY CHRISTMAS WEEK! Can't wait to read your updates on life at home with the family. I will miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Template by:
Free Blog Templates