"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Tumor Is Gone

Noah spent most of last night whimpering in his sleep.  It was so sad, pathetic and I wanted to take all his pain away.  Before he went to bed last night there was a little blood in his mouth so I thought his other tumor molar was finally coming through.  This morning I carefully placed my finger in his mouth and sure enough I felt the sharpness of a molar.  That means he has been teething four molars at once, poor kid.  They have all pushed through the gum surface now, which is the most painful part, but they're still coming in and he's still having a hard time:(

It's okay Noah.  It will all be worth it...Until they all fall out and you have to go through the whole process again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates