"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Feel The Love

I'm taking the babies to my parents on the west side tomorrow for a few days. Izzie has been desperate to see them for over a month. The van needed a new muffler so I wanted to make sure we were good to go before I told Izzie about our plans. Needless to say, when I told her, she was a little excited. Tonight when I we were saying prayers I asked God to give us a safe journey to Nana and Papas..."And to see Uncle Jojo." Yes, and a safe trip to see Uncle Jojo..."And to see Uncle Travis." Of course, and a safe trip to see Uncle Travis..."And to see Auntie Amber." And a safe trip to see Auntie Amber..."And Brian...I want to see Auntie Amber and Brian. I love Brian. I love my family...aww, I can't wait to see my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates