"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, October 25, 2010

"The Chocolate Nazi"

I rarely ever post videos of me, and I apologize for my tired appearance but...you get what you get.  Just keep in mind...
  1. It's late on a Sunday night and I have gone well over 24 hours without any sleep. 
  2. My face is still the showing the tell tale signs of my horrifying allergic reaction to my day at the farm with Izzie on Friday.  You should have seen me Saturday.  My face looked like one of those spiky, puffer fish.  I still have some red splotches and hives, but at least my children are not scared of me anymore.
  3. I'm sort of a recluse.  I prefer staying at home and behind the camera. 
  4. All of my beauty was put into my children and I'm perfectly fine with that.  I love having beautiful children.  It definitely helps when they are on a rampage and when I say 'they' I mean Beast.
  5. I'm just generally uncomfortable hearing the sound of my own voice, which I suppose is really a good thing.
  6. I ate a piece of apple right before I made this, so if you see any apple bits in my braces, I'm sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates