"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 'lil Monkey

I usually post videos on the kids youtube channel because posting videos on my blog have always been a pain.  I don't know if blogger has made some changes, but it's suddenly much easier for me to post movies.  At least it was this time, so we'll see if I'm able to continue posting them here.

A couple of weeks ago, I walked into the nursery to find Noah standing in his crib.  I assumed he got in himself, even though I had never seen him climb in.  I guess Izzie had been helping him out for awhile.  As you can see below, he no longer needs help getting in.


 


Getting out, however, is not as easy.  Although, I'm sure it won't take him long to work up the nerve and toss himself out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates