"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, November 29, 2010

I love my family!

Please forgive my absence.  I'll be back soon. 

I wish I felt like this.

But right now I feel sort of like this.

We're tired and recovering from the west side, but not really because we're still running around and by the end of the day all we want to do is crawl into bed.  Well, that's all I want to do.  Izzie actually said to me tonight right before bed, "Momma, I'm so tired."  I know sweetie, I know.

I'm so tired I'm seeing blinking spots.  Oh, wait.  Never mind...That's just our mangled, yet-to-be-straightened-out and dressed, artificial Christmas tree.   

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and a great start to the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates