"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, December 20, 2010

Very Merry Week

It's Christmas week!!!  Melody is here!!!  The babies, Melody and I are heading over to the west side in the morning.  I'm so so excited about Christmas this year.  Lots of family time, getting to see family and friends we haven't seen in a long time, and watching the kids excitement as we celebrate Jesus birth and opening presents are just a few of the things I'm looking forward to.  This week we're getting our bake on.  We're going to decorate Christmas cookies and I'm super excited about the new cheesecake I'm making this year. 

I'm just about done packing and have a few more things to do before catching a few Zzzz's. 

See everyone soon!!

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates