"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here are the latest teeth

March 20th-bottom tooth
End of March through beginning of April-top eye tooth and top molar.  The molar is a continuous process.  Part of it has poked through but she has a way to go.

As I type this I wonder if I will be able to keep up with all the toothies that come in.  Especially with another baby on the way...that's a lot of teeth.  I think recording the first few teeth are the most important.  After that, I think the kiddies will understand.

I wonder how the next baby will do with teething.  Izzy is a pretty happy child otherwise, but when it comes to teething the poor thing doesn't have an easy time.  She gets fevers, butt rashes, stomach issues, lack of appetite, doesn't sleep or sleeps a lot, super clingy, irritable, and is pretty much a beast.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates