"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I HATE ALLERGIES

I woke up this morning and my eyes were swelled shut, I went through a roll of toilet paper, and my whole body itched.  I mean come on, the side affects of me being pregnant are bad enough without adding allergies on top of them.  Anyway, enough of that.  Izzy took an extremely long nap today.  I think it was almost four hours.  She had her first fast food meal today.  She likes french fries but that's about all she ate.  They had to smothered in ketchup of course. Another molar broke through on the top, other side from the last one.  Lately she's been fascinated with her tongue.  I think part of it is because she's teething so she rolls her tongue around, maybe feeling her gums, constantly.  But now when you ask to see her tongue she sticks it out.  And she gives tongue kisses which is fine as long as the only boy she gives them to is Daddy.

Baby boy is doing well.  An earlier ultra sound showed some concern and baby boy was being uncooperative so they couldn't get all the measurments they needed.  I had another ultra sound on Wednesday and everything looks good with me and the baby.  He's a little smaller than average, but that is just fine with me.  I told Kris that I know boys are supposed to big and healthy and that he can grow as much he wants...after he's out of me.  I definately feel him a lot more now.  He moves around a lot and it's fun to feel him move inside of me.  I don't think that part ever gets old.  Even if I had nine children, which I won't, I think I would love feeling the baby move.  

Kris and I just need to decide on a name now.  We have two that we really like so we just need to pray about it and decide which name is best for baby boy.  




 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates