"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, October 11, 2009

FYI

I am not a stickler for making sure I post every day, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.  I always have a lot to say and I always have a story to tell about the babies.  I post when I get a few minutes here and there.  It doesn't take me long to whip something out and I enjoy posting whenever I can because some of my family and friends do not get to see the kids often so this is a nice way for them to peak in on how we're all doing.  Also, my sister is in Korea for a year, and I know she loves reading this blog, and everything else her friends and family send her while she's away.  We want to keep her close to home.  So check the blog often.  That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates