"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change…

1)  Noah chewed up and ate all four corners off of two books today.
2)  When Kris was changing out the trash Noah ran up and starting chewing on the tip of the garbage can
3)  He terrorized Dakota to the point that Dakota was hiding behind me (I didn't see what happened so it's   possible Noah was trying to chew on one of his legs or something.
4)  He came walking into the living room with one of Kris's rubber shoes (shoes that have been everywhere) hanging out of his mouth
5)  When we put away their toys for the night almost all of them were covered with bite marks and drool...fabulous

My son is teething and I cannot change that...Nor can I make those cute little chompers come through any faster.  Sure I give him teething tablets, Orajel, teethers, and other things to help ease his pain.  But there's nothing like a good book to chew on and nothing taste better than "Guess How Much I Love You", which is also one of Izzy's and my favorite books.  It is now in the book hospital, along with several other books that have met similar or worse fates.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates