"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sometimes I forget I have three children

Forgive me if I make any spelling errors.  My eyes are still a little blurry from the vaseline I slothed on my face last night before going to bed due to one of my face products literally burning the skin off my face.

Sometimes I forget I have three children and then I remember.  My kids woke up this morning around the same time they usually do.  After swapping out five pounds diapers for a fresh one I always turn on a morning show for the babies and they chill in the living room while I make their breakfast.  However, this morning we were greeted by several Yuletide logs on the living room rug.  Dakota was looking very shameful and since he is the only animal I know of living in my house, I assumed it was him who pooped and peed on the rug.  The babies are eating breakfast right now and I am waiting for the carpet cleaners and lysol to do their magic.  Hmm, I may need to open a window to clear out the lysol fumes (j.k. I didn't spray...that...much)

UPDATE:  The rug and rug pad is drying downstairs, and Noah is reveling in his new found glory of a floor he has yet to leave his mark on.  Just to let everyone know we put wood floors in our house before Noah was born and before we even thought about having another baby.  When Izzy was born I baby proofed the house.  When Noah was born I Noah proofed the house, and even that is a poor attempt at keeping the destruction and chaos to a minimum.

Noah's checkup is this morning so I'll post his stats later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates