"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Friday, December 11, 2009

He Speaks...

Everyone always says that girls talk a lot.  Of course, I agree, but after having Noah I came to the conclusion that just as girls can never seem to stop talking, boys can never stop grunting or making other noises.  I would say the only time Noah is quiet is when he is sleeping, but that's not true.  He makes this cute whiny sound and also this kind of creepy giggle, but at least he doesn't make any terrifying sounds in his sleep.  Then I would be worried.

He has been saying the usual momma and daddy for a long time, but this week he added a couple of new words and a new sound to his vocabulary.  He says BOO and YAH.  I love it when he says boo.  We play this game where we say it back and forth to each other and he giggles and knows exactly what it means.  He says Yah whenever he sees Kris or me. 

He also waves backwards whenever someone is going or coming.  It's so adorable.  He puts his hand behind his ear and starts making these precious good bye sounds.  My little baby boy is growing up, ahh…He needs to stop.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates