"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, December 24, 2009

OH, CHRISTMAS EVE...

Just wanted to give a shout out to family & friends who I will not see this holiday...I love you!  Oh, and it's already Christmas in South Korea so Merry Christmas Melody.  If I knew how to say Merry Christmas in Korean I would.  Today's festivities include making cinnamon rolls, cookies, cheesecake, other goodies; wrapping a few presents, watching Harry Potter, eating pizza for dinner, waiting for J&D and Kris to arrive, and buckets 'o fun....so, I better hop to it. 

Here's a Little Prayer:

Dear Jesus,

Keep all of our friends and family safe this holiday season 
Give strength, peace and an extra dose of joy to all the Mommas, who are about to pop out some Christmas/Winter babies:)
As my children go into sugar induced-crazy holiday excitement overload, let them not have any nuclear meltdowns
Let everything we eat not be counted as calories...for real
Don't let anyone get hit in the eye with wrapping paper this year
Don't let the Karaoke machine work this year
I pray for good food, no accidents in the kitchen, happy children, happy adults, no stress, sleep and rest, safe travels, perfect Kodak moments, thankfulness and that we will all remember the true meaning of Christmas

Thank You Baby Jesus.  We Love You.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE AND IF I DON'T GET TO SAY IT TOMORROW, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I just realized that spell check isn't worry, sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. Great prayer!!

    True, True!! We love you baby Jesus!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Template by:
Free Blog Templates