"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, December 28, 2009

A little too early to hit the bottle

I am in the middle of writing all about Christmas and I will post it soon, but first I have a story to share.  As I was sitting at the computer, Noah came running into the living room the way he does when he's trying to get away from somebody.  He usually has something he's not supposed to have.  This time he came running in with Kris's beer.  Seconds later, Kris came running in after him and Noah dropped the beer and ran to his chair.  As Kris was cleaning up the beer which is now permeating through the rug and floor, he said to me, "I have no idea how he got it.  I didn't even know he was in the room with me."  He said that he didn't even know the beer was gone until Izzy said, "Daddy, your bottle..."  Excuse me while I pee my pants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates