"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, January 11, 2010

On The West Side

I've been at my parents with the babies since Saturday and we are having a wonderful time.  My Mom's Birthday was on Friday but she had to work so we celebrated it on Sunday.  My Dad and Amber made dinner and it was delicious.  Later in the afternoon, Jordan took Izzy outside to play in the snow and she loved it.  My parents have a lot more snow than we do on the east side.  Deep snow combined with Izzy's abominable snowsuit made it kind of difficult for her to walk...and move.  Tonight Mom, Amber, Hillary and I went out for dinner and a movie.  We saw Leap Year, which was a really cute movie.  Anyway, I  think that about sums up my weekend.  Oh, and my friend Lynnsy had a beautiful baby boy, Austin, on Saturday:)  I'm visiting my friend Sarah tomorrow and meeting her baby twins for the first time, so excited...There is new life everywhere and I love it.  The miracle of life.  You can't even begin to describe it or explain it.

Happy Tuesday

Oh, and I really need to find someone who loves coffee because I just found the most delectable sounding recipe for Coffee Cake.  It is for coffee lovers only.  Unless you love coffee but not cake; or you love cake with coffee in it but not coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates