"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Pinch Me

My children woke up at their usual time and then fell back asleep and slept in.  They ate a good breakfast and let me change them without trying to escape.  Noah had a burst of beastliness and then something strange happened.  He was quiet.  I peeked in the living room and he was playing with the kitchen and other toys.  Every once in awhile he would squeal or slam a cupboard door but there was no destruction or time outs for the next round.  Then he sat down and watched 'Little Bill'.  He contently watching his show for about 15 minutes, and when it was over he got up and started playing again.  Izzy has been quiet as well, only asking me a couple of times for some extreme request that I cannot accommodate.    

Is this a dream?...Am I dreaming?      

P.S.  My dream ended shortly after posting this and I was attacked by a wildebeest.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates