"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stretch

There are several pink princess helium balloons floating around the house from Izzy's birthday.  The strings were really long and the babies kept tripping over them and getting all tangled up.  The balloon strings would get caught in a door and cause the balloons to get stuck which would cause Izzy to panic.  She would yell, "Help, Momma!  My balloon is stuck.  It can't breathe!"  It was time to cut the strings.  I cut a few of them too short and she had to stand on her tippy toes and really stretch to grab it.  I told that stretching was good for her and it might help her grow taller.  She continued to play with her balloons and after a few minutes looked over at me and asked, "Momma, am I taller yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates