"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Boy And His Blanket

My babies are sick:(  I can't stand it when they're sick because they look at me as if they don't understand why Momma can't make them better.  This morning was a soggy, goopy mess.  Noah woke up sobbing.  His nose was glued shut with snot and his face was covered in dry boogies.  Izzie woke up in her usual manner but her eyes were glued shot with goop and she sounded like she swallowed razor blades.  Izzie takes sickness with the grace of a true princess.  Noah takes sickness about as well as a cat takes a bath.  He just wants me to hold him which I can usually accommodate, but eventually I do have to use the bathroom.  He's also partial to his blanket.  When I changed his diaper this morning, I had to set his blanket down and he wasn't too happy about it.  When Kris got home he picked up Noah and his blanket fell to the floor.  Noah started flipping out on Kris.  It was actually the perfect moment to swap blankets for a clean one.  It's a good thing he has several blankies he loves.  I have a feeling by the end of the weekend they'll all be covered in boogies.   


DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TAKE HIS BLANKET.  










   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates