"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Marvelous

Children are marvelous little creatures.  Noah is extremely durable; minus a few bruises and scratches here and there, he is capable of withstanding wear and tear.  In all seriousness, my sweet little beast should have a lot more wear and tear showing through his 20 months of life.  Something else I've discovered this week is that Noah could probably sustain himself on a diet of dry dog food, bubbly bath water, and organic lavender lotion. 

I'm sure Dakota wouldn't mind trading his breakfast for Noah's bowl of cereal.  Or Dakota could just go to GiGi's house.  Dakota spent a couple of days at GiGi's house and I guess they ran out of dog food for him.  Not wanting our poor, sweet baby dog to starve to death they decided to give him cereal for breakfast; and not just cereal, but cereal with milk; and not just cereal with milk, but fruit loops with milk.  Oh Dakota, I can imagine the look you gave GiGi.  Please GiGi, can I have some more?  I'm starving.  I haven't eaten in days.  I'm wasting away to skin and bones.  GiGi loves her grand dogs.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates