"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Friday, April 02, 2010

Daddy?

A few months ago Kris decided to let his hair and beard grow out.  What I mean by growing out is that he decided to do nothing; no maintenance, no trims, just let it be and do what it wants.  Well it grew and grew and grew.  I wasn't a huge fan of the mountain man beard, but when his hair started curling around his hair, I thought it was kind of cute.  He is still letting his hair grow, but he decided to shave today.  Let me just say that I thought he was keeping the goatee, so imagine my surprise when this teenage boy walked out of my bathroom.  Whoa!  Who are you?  Where is my husband?  Is our bathroom a time machine?  Will it work for me?  I want to walk out of the bathroom looking the way I did before I had babies.  After taking a minute or two to adjust to this younger looking man, I decided I like it.  His face goes perfect with my braces.  Ah, to look like a teenager again.



    Before
This was a couple of months ago.  He had a lot more hair and scruff then this.


After


Not everyone reacted well to the new Kris.


Izzie glared at him a few times but then wouldn't look at him or talk to him.


 
It's okay Izzie.  It freaked me out at first too.  You'll get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates