"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, May 13, 2010

PICTURES!

Here are some pictures from our trip to my parents.  I took most of these pictures with my phone and the quality is almost as good as my camera, which isn't saying much.  But I still enjoy the pictures because my babies are in them.

This is a flower dress I wore for my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Kathy's wedding.  I was three and it fits Izzie about the same.  We didn't button it up in the back because that would have taken awhile.

Nana helped Izzie make her very own drum.  She loved it.

Uncle Josh put Noah in the empty barrel.  He wasn't a huge fan of it.

So serious looking.  Geesh, I wonder what's on his mind.

Noah looks a bit tipsy and Izzie is trying to buckle up.

Old School John Deer.  My Aunt Diane brought this over for the kids.  Neither of them are quite big enough to reach the pedals yet.  Noah has claimed it as his own.

A boy and his dog.  Dog-Dusty Jack.  She's old, like ancient old and we love her.  Boy-Uncle JoJo.  I can see his boxers.  He needs to pull his jeans up.  What if girls wore jeans hanging down past their tush.  Well, I know there are plenty of girls who do, but it's just not acceptable.

"Hi Momma!  I'm so excited!" 

Sleeping?  Worshiping the truck?  Smelling the truck?  I don't know.  Maybe he's just comfortable. 

I  didn't even mean to take this picture, but the double chin...I just couldn't resist posting it.  I love this boy.

She loves to dance.  She wants to be a ballerina.  She is a ballerina.

I'm loving the stripey socks.  Goes perfect with the whole ensemble.

Do ballerina's wear stripey socks?

Can I have too many picture of Izzie as a ballerina?  Nope, absolutely not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates