"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Loves


 Ready...

Set...

Go...

I love my babies...

Even when they cover their room and body head to toe with Vaseline...

Even when their high-pitched-sound barrier breaking-angry scream is also their sad scream, happy scream, excited scream, unsure scream, playing scream, in-public scream, and whenever-I-feel-like-screaming scream...

Even when their daily mission includes tearing down all of Momma's books, pictures and accessories off of the piano...

Even when fear of any bug including one's that are almost too small to be seen with the naked eye (I just said naked) sometimes cause great turmoil...

 Even when they dent Momma's floors and poke holes in the wall...

 Even when one of their favorite past times is opening and slamming doors and cupboards over and over and over again...

Even when they do this to me...

And this...

Even though they can go from chillin' on the floor as sweet as can be...

 To destruction and chaos...

I love my babies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates