"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This Part of Her

There's a side of Izzie only a few have seen..and lived to talk about.  Actually, I'm the only one that's seen this side of her.  It's not pretty, a little scary and I don't like to talk about it.  But I can't keep this to myself any longer.  I've tried telling Kris, my family and no one believes me.  When someone calls, asks me how my day is going and I respond with, "They're trying to kill me", Or "I may not be alive when you get home", people think I'm being melodramatic.  The following is not re-imaged in any way.  What you are seeing is for real.

(Warning)  Violent Images.  Viewer Discretion is Advised.


 I was minding my own business. 
I would never do anything to provoke my children.

She caught me by surprise.

Somebody help me.
(Where's Noah...Kris....I was left defenseless.)

You see her evil smile? 
She takes pleasure in tormenting me.

In case anyone cares...

Noah was building a catapult with my collection of books, albums and some of his toys.

Closing in for the attack...

Do you see those teeth?

This was before she nearly gnawed my arm off.

I edited it for content.

I need to keep this PG.

Blood thirsty eyes...

If I hadn't caught the whole thing on film I don't think anyone would have believed me.

At this point I was barely conscious.

She was shaking me around like one of her dolls.

And then as quickly as she turned on me....it was over.

Why? Why? All I've ever done is loved you, clothed you, fed you...There was that one time I sort of dropped you but it was a total accident and you were a very squirmy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates