"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Did I Do?

I got Izzie to drink V8 fruit juice with a full servings of vegetables!  A full serving of vegetables!  She took a sip and said, "I like it.  Mmm, this is good."

Score:  Mamie-1

Noah climbed up on the kitchen table and found some lipstick in Mamie's purse.  I'm not sure if he thought it was war paint, but he colored his body, face, table, purse, and contents of purse with Raspberry Ice.  Then he smeared it all over his hands.

Score:  Babies-1 

In Noah's defense, I did not catch him the act.  I was in the living room with Izzie feeling a bad vibe because I realized that Noah never joined his sister and he was being awfully quiet.  I ignored my mommatuition and a several minutes later he came into the living room looking for me.  He held out his hands to me and had a puzzling look on his face, like 'what did I do?'  At first, I thought he had been in the bathroom and found my brand new tube of Plum Perfect lipstick.  I took him by the hand, and we made our way through each of the rooms until we got to the dining room.  That is where I discovered the crime scene.  It was a lipstick massacre.  It was meant to be.  Raspberry Ice has been replaced with Plum Perfect.


We made these tonight.  They are Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates