"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Babies and Me

Lets pretend for a moment that I didn't just get home from the gym; that my hair wasn't oily and two different colors; and that I looked as fresh as my darling Izzie.  After I picked her up from her first day of preschool, I took her and Noah to get a special treat and some Bug Juice.  They had their treat outside.  It wasn't freezing but it was definitely a bit chilly.  When Noah was finished he headed for the slide.  He stood at the top and threw his cup down the slide.  Then he let out a beasty roar, swung his arms out, and flew head first down the slide.  Apparently, they're lacing the kids Bug Juice with something.  Oh, wait, that's just Noah.  The one phrase Izzie says the most these days is, "Oh, Noah..."  She came over to me and sat on my lap.  Then she wanted to take her picture with me.   

 
I love how her eyes smile.


My sweet Izzie...

A few minutes later, Noah came over and wanted to sit on my lap too.  He started saying, "Cheese" and wanted me to take our picture.

Our first attempt.  
(It's not as easy as just holding the phone up.  I could only hold it up so high with both of them on my lap.  Noah kept getting up and sitting back down.)

Second attempt
(Izzie's expressions are priceless.  They were both laughing and squirming all over the place.)

Third attempt
(This was the best we could get.  You can see one of Noah's eye's and his smile so we're good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates