"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Yick Yuck York

This is the first time I've done anything productive today.  Okay, I did feed the kids, give them a bath and put them to bed, but other than that, I have been taking up residence in my bed and on the couch.  I don't know where this virus came from but it came out of nowhere and hit me hard.  I finally kept down some water and I'm going to be braving a piece of toast in a bit, yum.

This is what I was up to before getting dropped kicked by a ninja virus.  


 I finally caved and made white chicken chili for Kris.
*Disclaimer* I don't have anything against beans or people who like them.  I'm just not a fan of beans; whether they're kidney, white, black-eyed, spotted or striped.  I just don't like them and I really don't like cooking with them.

  While I was chopping onions for the chili, a disoriented bird flew in the kitchen causing me to cut off the tip of my thumb.  It's okay though.  Belle's got my back.

 The other day I found Noah taking his fire truck for a spin on the couch.  
At least he was being careful.

Then again, maybe this isn't such a good idea Noah.

Hopefully, this is only a 24 hr. thing, the virus not Noah's daredevil antics...Somehow, I don't picture him growing up to be a life insurance salesmen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates