"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something New

I've been playing around with the idea of switching to another blog service for awhile.  I've been using blogger long enough that I feel comfortable with it and I know how to customize it the way I want...But, there are definitely flaws and things I don't like.  It's not always user friendly and I guess I'm just ready to try something else.  I have a WordPress account for my baking adventures with Izzie and, although I like WordPress, I found something I like even better.  It's called Tumblr.  I set up an account.  It is izzieandthebeast.tumblr.com 

Let me know what you think.  I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with the design or not.  What I love about Tumblr is that it's easy to upload anything from pretty much anywhere.  I can upload text, video, pictures, and audio, all from my phone.  Anyway, I'll stop blabbering about it.  I can't transfer this blog over to the other one so I will keep this blog active, you know  in case you want to reminisce or something:)

I will also let all of you know if and when I start posting on the other blog permanently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates