"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, March 16, 2008

i miss my bug

I've had a difficult pregnancy so far and was in the hospital last week.  My mom and brother picked up Izzy Tuesday evening and she's been there all week.  Kris is going to pick her up tomorrow.  It's been nice to rest and spend time with Kris, but I miss my bug.  She had a great time at my parents, as always.  She had one mishap and thanks to the deck she has a big scrape on her nose.  This morning, my parents got to church before the worship team was done practicing and Izzy walked all the way up to the front of the church and tried to climb up the steps and practice with them.  During the worship service one of the youth leaders wanted all the teens to stand in front and worship.  Izzy went right up there with Jordan and stood with the teens.  People can't get over how much she loves music.  But music has always been a big part of her life, even in the womb.  What can I say...She is her mother's daughter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates