"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, May 12, 2008

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day.  I had a good weekend.  It was very exhausting and I probably did way too much but it was worth it.  Heritage Church put on a night of Praise, Worship, Prayer, etc. and it was great to be a part of what God was doing...and is continuing to do.  Izzy and I were a wreck on Sunday but I dragged us to Church where she wreaked havoc in the nursery.  We went to Kris's Grandparents house for the rest of the day.  Izzy and Kris gave me some cute mother's day cards and Kris also gave me a mommies spa day:)  Kris and I were so tired we laid down in the afternoon.  As everyone started to leave, Izzy wanted to go too.  Every time someone left, she went to the door and started waving bye-bye.  Finally, she came over to the couch and did her best do get my attention.  I got up and said, you want to bye-bye...She ran to the door.  She was ready to go home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates