"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Friday, August 21, 2009

Usually after taking a hiatus from blogging the first line you read is something like this: I'm back; I know I haven't posted in awhile; I'm going to give this another go; I know it's been a long time but...and so on.

I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to write. I'm not going to make a commitment to write every day or every week. I will post when I can. We'll see what happens.

I was planning on spending the next hour or so blogging, sending out some emails, etc., but Noah decided he would wake up early from his nap and take advantage of having the living room and toys to himself without sister to bug him, so I am signing off now. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates