"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Baby Catie

Recently, Izzy named one of her baby dolls, Catie. Yesterday she ran into the kitchen with baby Catie, and said, "Momma look, baby." Baby Catie was naked. I asked her if she took all of Baby Catie's clothes off. She said, "Yes, Momma...Aww, baby...baby Catie." She started rocking baby Catie in her arms and being all lovey dovey with her. I asked her if she wanted to feed baby Catie and she said yes. So I found one of Noah's two ounce bottles, (I know it's hard to believe that Noah ever drank just two ounces) and gave it to Izzy. She fed baby Catie and burped her.




Noah saw the bottle and freaked out. He goes a little crazy when he sees his bottle. He didn't understand that it was empty and Izzy was not about to give it up. So I gave Noah his own drink and then he was fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates