"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Mom-to-Mom Sale

I love love Mom-to-Mom sales. I use a website that has all the sales listed going on for each weekend. I look for the ones that have a lot of tables, allow strollers, and that are obviously, close to home. I wasn't able to go to the one I wanted to on Saturday because they didn't allow strollers until after 11 and seeing as how the game started at 12, that didn't work for me. I found another one closer to home that didn't have as many as tables but they allowed strollers, so I thought I'd check it out. It was awesome. Now...I am picky. Of course, I don't buy anything with any kind of mark on it. I only buy certain brands. Some of the brands I got today include Old Navy, GAP, Disney, Osh Kosh, Lands End, and more. The one thing that is usually hard to find is sleepers. They're like gold at these sales. I think a lot of mom's look for the sleepers because you have to buy them so often, you need several at a time, and they're expensive. So I still need some sleepers and a few long sleeve tops for Izzy but I got some great deals. I bought a snowsuit for Izzy that looks brand new for $3, and some great two piece outfits for Noah at $2 an outfit. I also found a cute bumble bee halloween costume for $1 so that is what's Noah's going to be. There is a big sale I'm going to next week with my mother-in-law so hopefully, I'll be able to get the last few things I need.

How much you ask?...$63 for all of this: Almost all of Izzy & Noah's fall/winter wardrobe, some spring pieces for Izzy, and a few pieces for Noah next fall/winter.


The Loot


Izzy's snowsuit. She loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates