"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Fun with Pasta

Most of you know that my daughter is extremely picky.  I know that many toddlers are picky or go through phases where they only eat certain things, but I will admit, it's nice having a son who will eat anything...and the kitchen sink.  The other night I made some pasta to go with something else and I set aside some plain pasta for Izzy.  She's never had spaghetti before and I knew she was going to face her dinner with a what is this long stringy foreign looking thing in my bowl look...So, I got really excited about it and showed her the fun way to eat spaghetti.  I took a piece and slurped it up, and Izzy laughed.  She tried it and actually liked it, yah.  She only ate about six pieces, but people, we're talking progress here.  I couldn't have been more pleased with my daughter as I was at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates