"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, October 29, 2009

WILD THINGS

Sometimes I wonder if Noah is meant to live among humans.  Don't get me wrong; I love him.  I carried him for nine months and birthed him.  Trust, I would never forget that experience.  But sometimes I wonder if he's meant to live among the wild things, like Tarzan or Mowgli.  I know he wasn't raised by gorillas or wolves, but still….

1)  Whenever he goes to sit on my lap he circles around a few times first, then slowly backs up before plopping down. 

2)  Rather than playing with his toys he picks them up, lifts them over his head and throws them as hard as he can.

3)  He makes all sorts of strange sounds:  The Chewbacca, The War Cry, The Scream, The Ear Bleed, just to name a few.

4)  He loves to climb on objects, people, Dakota

5)  He walks around with toys hanging out of his mouth


6)  He will and attempts to chew on anything...This includes my arm

These are just a few examples that make me wonder…But then again, it could just be that he's a boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates