"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Big Aspirations

Today my daughter announced that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up.  I think thats great.  I think Izzy should become an orthodontist and make a breakthrough in orthodontic work by finding a new painless technique for straightening teeth.  Yah, yah, I know there is invisalign, but that only works on a limited amount of patients, and I wasn't even considered as a candidate because of all the problems I have.  I think braces are barbaric.  I mean this is 2010.  Anyway, back to Izzy wanting to be a doctor.  I was telling her how her Nana, who is a nurse, is going to Haiti to help people who are sick and hurt.  She was going to make them feel better.  After a few minutes Izzy said, "Momma, I'm going to be a...When I grow up I'm going to be a doctor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates