"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Curse The Fitted Bed Sheet

When it comes to laundry, I am a folding machine.  I can fold almost anything to perfection.  Fitted Bed sheets?...not so much.  I just don't have patience for them.  When my mother-in-law watches the kids she will occasionally fold my laundry.  She has this talent for folding my fitted bed sheets to perfection.  Even when they're all wrinkly and balled up in the bottom of the basket, I come home to this amazing little pile of sheets.  Usually, I just do a rough fold of my sheets and stuff them in the closet.  This morning I made an attempt to spend more than a few seconds on one and immediately became flustered.  Izzy came in and said, "It's okay Momma.  Just keep practicing."  My daughter is full of so much wisdom.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates