"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Lost My Happy

We were at my parents house over the weekend.  On Sunday Izzy decided she wasn't tired and didn't need a nap.  I let her stay up because I knew she would fall asleep in the van on the way home that evening.  She did okay, but I knew she was tired and she was a little bit sassy and sad at times.  My parents went out for a bit to run a few errands.  Izzy came up to Travis and me and said, "I lost my happy."  After searching everywhere for her 'happy' Izzy proclaimed, "My happy went away with Nana and Papa."  So was that her way of telling her uncles and me that she didn't want to hang out with us and would rather be with Nana and Papa?

She did end up finding her 'happy' a short time later.  Travis tossed her up in the air and she found it on the ceiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates