"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Sunday, March 07, 2010

From Birth to This

I try to find the positive in everything and one good thing that has come from re-uploading all my pictures is looking through all the babies old pictures.  I laughed.  I cried.  I squealed and yelled for Kris to come look at at videos that are just as funny and heart warming now as they were back then.  My babies are growing up so fast.  Here's a peak at some of the ways they've changed...

Enjoy...






















Itsy Bitsy Bug

Marshmallow

Massacre of '08.  That poor lady bug never had a chance.

My beautiful Snow White

Silly Face!





















Admiring her new tattoo






















Squishy 






















Sweet puppy...kind of looks like he got caught in the head lights.


















Representing...





















Every time I look as this picture I smile:)

















This picture makes me smile too.




















Albert Einstein.  Seriously, you should have seen his hair from all sides.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates