"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where's my skip?

If anyone asks, I did not eat that pie in the fridge...

Today started out pretty normal, but something was off.  I got up and worked out at home for a bit.  Laundry was folded, errands run, house cleaning done, toys played with, sand castles built; but not with as much motivation as usual.  I could have done more laundry, cleaned more.  The babies could have played more, played harder.  We didn't have that skip in our step today.  We were all just a bit tired, a bit sluggish.  I blame it on the weather; humid and cloudy.  The day seemed to draaaaaaaagggg on.  You know...one of those days.  It was weird because I felt a bit bored which I never do.  Maybe it wasn't boredom, I don't know.  It was just...a weird day.  And then I ate pie.  But not just pie.  Blueberry Cream Pie loaded with fresh blueberries.  It was delicious, but you didn't hear that from me because I didn't eat it.




 There's always tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates