"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ugg

Is Ugg even a word?  I mean, I know it's the brand name of a boot but when we say 'Ugg' what do we mean?  There must be a better way to articulate what we're feeling than using a word that's not even in Webster's Dictionary.  Has our language not evolved enough to be more creative when expressing how we're feeling?  Well, this what I think.  Sometimes the only word I can muster out is no longer than three letters.  Whether it's Ugg, Arg, Ugh, Ahh, etc...Sometimes that's all I have in me.  I don't think I'm lazy with my words.  Sometimes I'm just too tired to articulate, to put into the exact words how I'm feeling at that very moment.  Sometimes it's just easier to say, "UGG!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates