"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"I'm a Lion Momma."


 I love Trader Joe's.  
Everyone is always so friendly and helpful, and then there's the food!

 This is how Noah puts his cars away every night.  
He gets mad if you try to help.

 brand new 'Go Blue' outfit for $3 from a mom to mom sale.
(Does anyone else notice how freakishly long his toe looks?  
I'm afraid he has Momma's toes.)

 A smile that says 'I'm up to something".

 I know, I know.  I need to get the Beast some sweat bands or something.  
He has hats but he prefers headbands.  He pitched a fit earlier because he wanted Izzie's headband.  When she was at preschool this morning he took it out of her hiding spot.  When we left to go pick her up he hid it in a different spot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates