"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare."
~Ed Asner

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friday! Friday! Friday!

We had a better day today.  Izzie came in my room this morning at four and said she was poopy.  Noah was right behind her.  Thankfully, I was able to get them back in their bed, but they were still tired today.  Izzie was feeling better, but she was in a mood.  She had several temper tantrums, a couple of time outs and wore a scowl on her face all morning.  She took a nice long nap and was in a much more agreeable mood when she got up.  Noah took a short nap and clung to me like a baby monkey when he got up.  They went to bed kinda late, but I'm hoping that they will sleep well and not arrive in my room with any presents before dawn.

Izzie has her first preschool Christmas party tomorrow.  She hasn't been to school all week and is so excited to go tomorrow.

Usually we decorate our black board with Christmas cards we receive.  This year we decided to do something different.  


Izzie and Noah spent all Monday morning coloring, markering, and painting.  During their nap, I cut out snowflakes from their masterpieces.  Izzie helped me hang them.  Every day she counts them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates